HART® (Highway Addressable Remote Transducer) stands for a digital communication protocol of field devices. It is outstandingly suitable for transmission of measuring data, diagnostics and device parameter.
The HART protocol is compatible with the existing 4-20mA systems and enables the comprehensive system integration via host controller. The simultaneous analog and digital communication follows the principle of Frequency Shift Keying (FSK).
The MESCO Team provides you
- Consulting, support and training
- Implementation of HART communication on different hardware platforms and operating systems
- Development of complete SMART transmitters for various process parameters in 2-wire/4-wire technology
- Low Power electronic design with HART functionality
- HART 7.7 Slave Stack / HART protocol stack
- Development of Intrinsic Safe products complying with ATEX, FM, CSA standards
- Schematic, PCB layout and Prototyping
- Integration of MESCO HART Master or Slave Libraries in measurement applications
- Certification testing of physical layer, datalink layer + application layer according to HART specification
- Development of parameterization software, based on EDDL or FDT technology (Electronic Device Descriptions for Rosemount Handhelds, Siemens PDM, Rosemount AMS, diverse FDT/DTM frame applications)
- Development of customer specific Host Software for Windows
- Development of test equipment, manufacturing engineering
Success Story Wilcoxon: Learn more »