MESCO supports you in the selection of your Embedded Microcontroller system and with special know-how in the area of digital electronic development.
- Selection of the microcontroller family under consideration of costs, requirements, performance and foodprint
- Electronic development for 8-Bit up to 32-Bit microcontroller systems (e.g. NEC, Renesas/Mitsubishi, Cygnal, Atmel, Texas Instruments, Infenion, Freescale, Microchip, ARM, ST, NXP, ...)
- Digital Signal Processing using DSPs
- Definition and calculation of power consumption of digital circuits, power management
- Timing analysis
- Interfaces to peripheral components as SRAM, SDRAM, NAND-/NOR-Flash-Speicher, EEPROM, DP-RAM, RTC, Displays ...
- Implementation of Gluelogic, FPGA, PLD
- Realization of serial interfaces (RS232, RS485, RS422, USB, I²C, SPI, Fast Ethernet TX/FX)
- Designs for temperature ranges of -40..+85 °C / -40..+185°F
Use our available know-how!
26. November 2013
MESCO at the SPS IPC Drives in Nuremberg
6. November 2013
MESCO and Hilscher at the System Control Fair 2013 in Tokyo
30. October 2013
MESCO at netX Technology User Meeting 2013
- 1 of 6