Embedded Software development – Methods
MESCO develops with sophisticated development tools and methods. Modular structures and the use of standard interfaces are state-of-the-art. Depending on product requirements, existing and proven modules could be used (e.g. MESCO software libraries, Rhapsody, Labview components, ActiveX, OCX, driver components *.dll).
MESCO Development Process Standard includes:
- Application of V-model: all elements in the process definition are oriented to V-model with definite milestones and approvals
- Detailed analysis of the requirements (SA -Source Analysis, OOA-Object Oriented Analysis, MDA-Modell Driven Architecture)
- Professional system design (SD-System Design, OOD-Object Oriented Design, MDD-Modell Driven Development)
- Design methods: UML, XML
- Draft concepts and detailed concepts conduct the Software Requirement Specification
- Compilation of detailed test definitions for reproducible, comprehensive testing
- Implementation in several programming languages (C, C++, C#, .NET, Java, Visual Basic, Delphi, etc.)
- Operationg systems: Win9x, Win ME, Win NT, Win 2000, Win XP, Linux, WinCE, Embbed Linux, PDA, Euros, ThreadX
- Comprehensive documentation
- Used technology: XML, COM/DCOM, CORBA, TCP/IP, USB, RS232 etc.
- 1 of 6